Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Go B-Team go!

Go B-Team! Hey girls, just a little business to take care of.

  • We would REALLY like all the bevies to have a blog/website. Alisa and I will create one for you if you don't want to do it. Just let us know what you want the title to be. We will gladly show you how to do it. It's super easy, fun and free. You don't have to post every day. Go to www.blogspot.com and check it out. Once you're on the net, let us know and we'll link you to the JANES Blog. We just want something that the ladies can go to and learn about your bevy. Please email me a title or let me know you are making one! We already have several!! Check them out!
  • We have a cool JANES Calendar on this site. You have all of the events listed on one master calendar so that you can plan for your own happenings as well as check out dates for events you'd like to be a part of. To list a date for an event, send the event info to me and I will make sure it gets posted.
  • If you were unable to attend the last Leadership Meeting, please check with me or Alisa for your JANES covenant and background check. You really need both of these completed before the expo.
  • Check out the E-Team's blog for info about the Expo! There is work to be done.
  • Don't forget to sign up for Prayer Night this Friday from 8pm to 8am. We always need prayer!

Ladies, I am really enjoying being a part of JANES. Thank you for the opportunity. I CARE about each one of you. If you have any questions, concerns, or need some extra prayer, just let me know.

I CARE,

~april

1 comment:

Christina Ketchum said...

I like the new bevy list and the little blurb you have for each. Makes it easy!